Your Ad Here

Monday, February 16, 2009

Browse Internet Via SPICE/IDEA- Mobile for Free

After a lot of efforts I am able to connect my PC to internet via mobile phone,I thought sharing the same with you people.

You require
-GPRS enabled phone
-PC Suite to connect your phone.
-Connecting Cord.
-PC

Method to connect

-Activate free GPRS in your spice phone
-Connect to PC
-Go to control panel and setup a new dialup connection with the following details
- Dialup Number *99#
- Username : 91XXXXXXXXXX
- Password :spice (your free gprs password)

-IMP: Once you setup the connection, go to network properties->TCP/IP properties
-Change DNS servers to 61.1.96.69 and 61.1.96.71
-Restart the connection

Enjoy browsing for free... this method works with most of the mobile networks

Try it and let me know if any issues...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for availing this info. I own Spice QT-65. I was searching for PC Suite for that. I am using a vodafone connection. Do you have any trick for that also ???